Game Ready for Zombie Army: Dead War 4
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Zombie Army: Dead War 4. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Apex Legends Season 4 and Metro Exodus: Sam’s Story.
- [The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine]: The game may crash when a user reaches a specific cut scene. 
- [Maxwell GPUs][OpenCL]: SETI@Home shows driver TDR occuring on Maxwell GPUs using OpenCL. 
- [Call of Duty Modern Warfare]: Streaming of gameplay using OBS will randomly stop. 
- [Battleye][Low-Latency Mode]: Launching Battleye with NVIDIA Low Latency Mode set to Ultra may cause DWM to reset. 
- [SLI+G-SYNC Stutter]: User may experience minor stuttering when using NVIDIA SLI in combination with G-SYNC. 
- [Doom (2016)]: The game crashes when launched on GeForce 600/700 series (Kepler) GPUs 
- [NVENC]: Memory leak occurs. 
- [Multiple Apps][SLI][G-SYNC]: Stuttering and drop in frame rate occurs during gameplay with SLI and G-SYNC enabled 
- [Mortal Kombat]: The game may randomly crash to the desktop without error 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Vulkan][HDR]:Corrupted flickering occurs when in-game HDR is enabled. 
To work around, either disable HDR or use DirectX 12 mode.
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.
To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.